Male Quartz Watch Leather Strap 3ATM Water Resistant NAVIFORCE 9056
NAVIFORCE 9056 Male Quartz Watch Leather Strap 3ATM Water Resistant Luminous
NAVIFORCE - COMPREHEND PERSONALITY FREE TO SOAR
NAVIFORCE, the combination of NAVY and FORCE, represents our ambition that we strive to become the Navy Seals of this trade. Comprehend personality, free to soar, this is a kind of being yourself idea that we bring to you. Just like the inscription for dream in the back cover, we design each style of watch for the sake of dream, for the dream of childhood, for the dream of schooling, and for the dream of career. NAVIFORCE 9056 Men Leather Quartz Watch, with its date display, luminous pointers and environmental protection vacuum plating, express its own personality. So free to soar for your dream!
- NAVIFORCE 9056 leather band quartz watch for men.
- Imported Japan MIYOTA movement, keep time precise.
- Date display, auto update date, need not to look at the calendar.
- Luminous pointers, easy to know the time without light.
- Alloy case and environmental protection vacuum plating, more smooth and glossy.
- High hardness glass mirror and stainless steel back cover, durable and wear resistant.
- PU leather strap, soft and comfortable to wear.
- Classic pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
- 30M water resistance, convenient for your daily life.
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Fashion
Movement type: Quartz watch
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Alloy
Band material: PU
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Band color: Black,Brown
Special features: Date,Luminous
Water resistance : 30 meters
The dial thickness: 1.3 cm / 0.51 inches
The dial diameter: 4.7 cm / 1.85 inches
The band width: 2.3 cm / 0.91 inches
Wearable length: 18.5 - 23.5 cm / 7.28 - 9.25 inches
Package weight: 0.157 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 26.00 x 4.70 x 1.30 cm / 10.24 x 1.85 x 0.51 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 28.00 x 6.70 x 3.30 cm / 11.02 x 2.64 x 1.3 inches
Package Contents: 1 x NAVIFORCE 9056 Men Leather Quartz Watch
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
Shipping and Handling
1. We ship all over the world. Just enjoy our service, we’ll ship your orders directly to your customers wherever they are.
2. The Total Delivery Time is: Processing Time + Shipping Time. We promise to dispatch your package within 24 hours and provide you with a tracking number. The Shipping Fee will depend on the weight and shape of the item(s). We charge consistently low shipping fees to save you even more money and to increase your profit.
3. We offer shipping insurance (for a small nominal fee) to protect your package against any loss or damage during transit, however this is completely optional. If you purchase insurance, we are responsible for the safety of the package during transit and will provide you with associated after-sale services. If no insurance has been purchased, this will be reflected in the after-sale support.
4.For Flat Rate Shipping, we ship your package by post office which takes about 7 to 25 business days to most countries in the world.
(a) For USA, Canada, Australia customers, it takes about 7 to 14 business days.
(b) For United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and most other European Countries, it may take 7 to 20 business days.
(c) For customers in South America, it may take 15 to 30 business days.
(d) For other countries, it may take 15 to 25 business days.
5. We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: flat rate method, standard shipping and expedite shipping method. For Flat Rate shipping, we ship your package by post office which takes about 7 to 25 business days to most countries in the world. For Standard Rate shipping, we ship your package using an express mail service, this generally takes 5-10 business days to almost any country in the world. For Expedited Rate shipping, we can ship by DHL depending on the destination location.