SV3C SV - B06W - 1080P Outdoor Security Surveillance CCTV
SV3C SV - B06W - 1080P Outdoor Security Surveillance CCTV
SV3C 1080P WiFi IP Camera
Have you ever worried about thief into your house? Or do you want to check the situation of your baby or pets? This IP camera will be your best choice! The camera is designed for home safety and security. With the surveillance camera, you won't have to be anxious about going outside. You are able to check the house through the mobile phone, it's easy and convenient.
- 1080P HD camera
1/3 inch CMOS sensor, H.264 image compression format
The frame rate is up to 15fps, 3.6mm lens
- IR night vision - never be in the dark again
With 36pcs LEDs, supports night vision, IR distance is up to 20m
Allows you to get a crystal-clear picture, even in total darkness
- Two-way audio
Built-in speaker and microphone, you can communicate easily with your family anytime anywhere via the "CamHi" App
- Motion detection alarm
Automatically detects moving objects and real-time alarm push notifications to your smartphone. Never worry about missing something important, detection range is up to 5m
- Supports ONVIF protocol
It is interoperable with all sorts of ONVIF conformant IP security products, which also means users can use equipment from different manufacturers to build a surveillance system that best meets their needs and preferences
- IP66 Waterproof
This WiFi camera was made of steady stainless steel with exquisite workmanship. It is durable enough for using both outdoor and indoor
- Supports up to 128G storage TF card (card is not included), 24 hours recording free
- No need to preset camera, offer free P2P, plug and play, supports QR code scanning to view
- Supports for Android, iOS, Windows
- Please download App "CamHi" from Android market or App store
- Brand: SV3C
- Model: SV - B06W - 1080P
- Material: stainless steel
- Connection: wireless
- Pixel: 1.3MP
- Frame rate: 15fps
- Lens: 3.6mm, angle of view 90 degree (diagonal)
- Sensor: 1/3 inch CMOS sensor
- Max resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Image compression: H.264
- IR: 36pcs LEDs
- Min scene illumination: 0.1Lux (IR on 0Lux)
- Storage: supports TF card up to 128G (card is not included)
- IR distance: 10 - 20m
- Steam flow: supports dual stream
- Bit rate: 32K - 6Mbps
- Bit rate type: CBR/VBR
- S/N ratio: more than 50dB
- Image enhancement: auto white balance, backlight compensation, brightness, contrast, saturation adjusted
- Subtitles input: supports channel name, date/time
- IP address: static IP address and dynamic IP address
- Protocol: HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, DDNS, DNS, SNTP, DHCP, FTP, RTP, RTSP, UPNP, ONVIF
- Ethernet: Ethernet (10/100M Base-T), RJ-45 connector
- Software: supports for Windows
- Mobile phone: supports for iPhone, Android, bit rate: 32K - 2M adjustable, frame rate: 6 - 12fps
- Motion detection: configure motion detection area, detecting sensitivity is adjustable
- Cover alarm: the alarm sensitivity is adjustable
- Alarm processing: the control center to monitor, send E-mail, log record, SD card storage etc.
- Remote access: DDNS, software, P2P
- Power: DC 12V
- Temperature: -20 - 60 Deg.C
- Humidity: -10 - 85pct
Q: no vision at night time?
A: 1. Check the IR function is enabled or not.
2. Check the IR LED is on or not.
3. Reset camera back to factory setting.
4. Try to upgrade the camera to the latest firmware.
Q: what to do if camera picture is blurred?
A: 1. Enter video interface, adjust the picture quality to the HD mode.
2. Clean the camera lens with a cotton swab.
Package weight: 0.666 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 21.50 x 10.00 x 12.00 cm / 8.46 x 3.94 x 4.72 inches
Package Contents: 1 x IP Camera, 1 x Power Adapter, 3 x Screw, 3 x Nut, 1 x L-shape Screw, 5 x Install Fitting, 1 x Antenna, 1 x Cable, 1 x English User Manual
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
Shipping and Handling
1. We ship all over the world. Just enjoy our service, we’ll ship your orders directly to your customers wherever they are.
2. The Total Delivery Time is: Processing Time + Shipping Time. We promise to dispatch your package within 24 hours and provide you with a tracking number. The Shipping Fee will depend on the weight and shape of the item(s). We charge consistently low shipping fees to save you even more money and to increase your profit.
3. We offer shipping insurance (for a small nominal fee) to protect your package against any loss or damage during transit, however this is completely optional. If you purchase insurance, we are responsible for the safety of the package during transit and will provide you with associated after-sale services. If no insurance has been purchased, this will be reflected in the after-sale support.
4.For Flat Rate Shipping, we ship your package by post office which takes about 7 to 25 business days to most countries in the world.
(a) For USA, Canada, Australia customers, it takes about 7 to 14 business days.
(b) For United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and most other European Countries, it may take 7 to 20 business days.
(c) For customers in South America, it may take 15 to 30 business days.
(d) For other countries, it may take 15 to 25 business days.
5. We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: flat rate method, standard shipping and expedite shipping method. For Flat Rate shipping, we ship your package by post office which takes about 7 to 25 business days to most countries in the world. For Standard Rate shipping, we ship your package using an express mail service, this generally takes 5-10 business days to almost any country in the world. For Expedited Rate shipping, we can ship by DHL depending on the destination location.