155 65 R13 L-GRIP 16 ILINK
Advertising by Tyres Market
Great Offers in the Tyre's Market
Tire only with assets.
The ideal tire for all seasons, It offers economical driving thanks to the reduction in fuel consumption
and fuel economy
Provides safety and comfort while driving
Installation price at pp4trade Installation tire's centers is only 20 €
PP4trade Installation Centers
The Ilink L-Grip 16 is a All season tyre optimised for Eco driving.
|Load Index||Speed Rating||XL|
Terms & Conditions of the program
1. Tires covered
• ILINK tires
• New tires purchased through the pp4trade platform
• Private Vehicles
• 100% on road tires, up to 80% on road - 20% off road
• Required 4 (four) tires
• If a tire is removed, it will be replaced with the new one.
2. Vehicles covered
• The vehicle with four tires
• Passenger cars and 4x4
• Only with Greek signs
• A vehicle that is used and moves exclusively within the Greek border
3. EXCEPTIONS FROM THE GUARANTEE PROGRAM
• Vehicles of over 3,500 kg
• Vehicles temporarily owned by an enterprise for the purpose of selling or repairing & maintaining them
• FX, vehicles used for renting, renting and hiring, in amateur or professional competitions driving schools, freight transport, public services, police, fire and ambulance.
• Off-road tires 4x4 (50% off road and 20% on road 80% off road)
• Tires for commercial vehicles and vans
4. Coverage period
• The coverage period for each vehicle starts from the tire purchase date and is valid for 12 months or 20,000 km. miles away from it. Any event earlier occurs also means the expiration of cover.
5. Tire Replacement Cost:
• The consumer only bears the cost of fitting and any other work during the tire replacement process.
6. Scope of coverage
• We cover accidental damages of non-repaired tires, such as damages after punching, pavement strikes or pits, cuts, etc.
• The maximum number of tires that can be replaced by the unpaid program is 1 (one)
• Replacements that are repositioned on the vehicle after possible damage are not covered by warranty.
7. EXCEPTIONS (Non-coverage)
• Damage caused by theft, fire, driver-owner accident, or malicious energy.
• Damage to mechanical damage such as defective shock absorbers, lack of alignment and inadequate maintenance.
• The tire guarantee provided to consumers ceases to be valid if the vehicle is transferred to another owner.